Sun protection shirt - With the increased awareness about the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays upon human health, you are probably thinking that applying liberal doses of sunscreen and wearing wide-brim hats and sunglasses whenever you are outdoors is sufficient protection.
Well, not really. Indeed, you will be well advised to look into the right sun protection shirt today.
Ordinary Shirts Do Not Protect
Well, at least not when it comes to adequate protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Studies have proven that ordinary shirts used in summer still allows 50% of the sun’s harmful UV rays to pass through and 60% to 70% more when these are wet.
In contrast, a sun protection shirt provides for 95% to 99% protection for your body. You will never have to worry about skin-damaging ultraviolet rays penetrating your covered body parts simply because your shirt blocks them off almost completely.
Shirts with Sun Protection Factor Do
As implied, the right fit sun protection shirt with Ultraviolet Protection Factor above 15 until 50 plus provides maximum sun protection.
However, these are not the only benefits that it provides for individuals who love the great outdoors and the beach. Or for everybody who goes out to live their normal lives regardless of the season, for that matter.
• It is lightweight and comfortable, which is very ideal for both normal and sporty activities like hiking and mountain climbing.
• It keeps the body cool and dry even in the sunniest of weather because the weave allows for maximum breathability while keeping UVB rays from entering your skin.
• There is absolutely no need to re-apply again and again because the cloth can withstand the demands of daily activities; no special sprays, soap, lotions.
• Just put it on and forget about it, sort of. You will have worry-free protection that ordinary shirts cannot provide.
• Unlike wet ordinary shirts, it provides for sun protection even when it is wet. Again, the secret is in its high-quality design.
And for those who wish to be fashionably trendy in all kinds of weather, the shirt with sun protection comes in many styles and sizes, colors and construction. You will not worry about it being out of the ordinary in appearance because it looks just like any other shirt.
You can keep your passion for fashion while maintaining your passion for protection. Now, if that does not encourage you to try out shirts with sun protection, then maybe the thought that skin cancer continues to rise in prevalence ought to do it!
Of course, this is not meant to frighten you but every little helps in your fight against skin cancer brought by the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun. And that little thing – a
sun protection shirt – definitely will go a long way towards allowing you to enjoy the sun while being protected from it.